Saturday, July 28, 2007

Two Little Feet

Today I am grateful for two little feet.

I received the happy news that my husband's neice and her husband are now proud parents of a baby girl. Lucy weighed in at 8 pounds and 4 ounces and measured 21 inches. That's pretty good size baby for a tiny mama. Dale sent pictures and that wee baby is so cute.

This couple has been trying to have a baby for years and I so happy that everything went well and mama and baby are doing fine. I know that this baby is going to be a lucky child to have such devoted parents. Both Angie and Dale are over the moon with joy.

I never had any difficulty in getting pregnant, so I never quite understood what couples when thru when infertility was an issue. There are many things in my life that I just took for granted and being able to get pregnant was one of them. Seeing what this neice and nephew have gone thru on their long road to parenthood has me realize just how blessed I have been in the past.

Welcome Baby Girl.

No comments: