Sunday, September 30, 2007

September 30, 2007

Oh the pictures we missed! My friend says she neglected to take pictures of the snow in Utah where she lives. How I am jealous of that! Here we sit with high humidity but none of it turns to pretty flakes! She was nice enough, however, to give me the weather report and tell me what I was missing!

Also missed taking pictures of little pirates running all over my house having sword fights! The entertainment was delightful and I should have taken the pictures and captured the event!


Since it's not wise to take pictures while you are driving I wouldn't have gotten the pic of the green rubber frog flying over the back seat towards me, I also missed the little boy in the back seat who taught the froggie how.

Also missed my face when cutie pie grandson came over and commented on my cooking. I sat him at the cooking island while I was cooking and gave him chocolate milk and cookies as a treat. I was cooking spaghetti sauce and gosh it smelled good. I was starving (I had no cookies) and the smell of that red gravy just was wonderful. While stirring the pot I said, " Do you know what that smells like?" Matthew just looked at me and replied, "I dunno. What? Heartburn?"

Where did he even learn about heartburn? I mean he's only 3. I cannot and will not claim responsibility for his heartburn education. After all, he could be thinking of his daddy's cooking or his mama's or Grandpa's.... surely not mine? I've got a reputation that is now damaged! Forget the real food, next time he comes for a visit we will bake cookies!!! Let him claim heartburn then!

So as I begin another week I'm trying to think of all the photo opportunities that are coming my way.


Yes, I've really got to get in the habit of taking pictures. I'd love to snap up some alligators but I've heard that the deer flies are biting worse than the gators at the moment.

If you see me coming .... Smile ;)

la bella ....... still in the bayou but going into the big city for a week! Lots of photo ops there.

No comments: