Thursday, December 11, 2008

Let It Snow Let It Snow Let It Snow










Whew! Long night waiting up all night to see the snow begin to fall. I kept checking, the weatherman said it was due to fall at 4am. At 3:40 I gave up and decided to get a little nap. Hubby woke me up a few minutes later and we went outside and F R O Z E but did see a few flakes. Then I checked again a little later and the house across the street had a white roof.

I'm just so excited to see it!!!

Oh the weather outside is frightful

And the fire is so delightful

And since I've no place to go......


L E T I T S N O W L E T I T S N O W L E T I T S N O W

I'm really in the mood to make pralines now, if only for the excuse of hovering over a hot pot to keep warm. But that will have to wait, I'm off to check out the weather again once more.

Now this is just plain crazy.....




2 comments:

Andrea said...

WOW you definatly got more snow thatn we did!! That is crazy!! I love your snowman!! or should I say snow woman!! So cute!!

Izzy said...

A friend from Metairie sent some photos from her phone, it looks like a white out! Guess that's because it snowed during daylight.