Monday, December 15, 2008

Toffee Doesn't It Just Sound Delicious?


Some words are just enough to make your mouth water. Toffee. Oh yum. My friend Andrea has a blog post about this delicious Toffee over on her blog SwampSuburbia, which is a great blog. She's been raving about how great this candy tastes and personally I can't wait to try it myself. There's a contest going on so go check out her blog. You can check out her blog over at SwampSuburbia and get all the info on how to get your own toffee.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

OH you will love love love that toffee!! IT's soooo good. And I love your Christmasy look!! It's very nice!!!

Laura said...

I got my toffee yesterday. SO DELICIOUS!

Laura said...

I got my toffee yesterday. SO DELICIOUS!

Izzy said...

Laura you'd better hide that toffee or hurry and eat it yourself.